Resources: Research planning
3 resources found for "Research planning"
- ESCalate's new funding opportunities
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter issue 14, summer 2009. It announces three new strands of funding for the coming academic year 2009/2010. This article talks about these and other areas of funding ESCalate offers. Alexis Taylor (ESCalate’s Academic Projects Coordinator) talk about the funding awards available from ESCalate
- Pitching it right
- Angela Jaap writes for the ESCalate newsletter, summer 2010 on how she managed to secure funding from ESCalate for research into the influences that shape musical development in children
- Reflections of a personal research journey
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 14, summer 2009 by Alison Hramiak and Helen Boulton. The article outlines the process the two authors went through to come together and produce their research material