Resources: Research methodology
3 resources found for "Research methodology"
- A beginner's guide to using video in a research context
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 14, summer 2009 by Fiona Hyland and Anne Anderson of ESCalate. The article looks at how video can provide numerous opportunities for enriching data collection, analyses and dissemination of outputs. It looks at possible uses for video in research, looks at some of practical considerations (including hardware / software issues), includes examples of ways to publish video findings and...
- Teaching and research relationship : developing institutional policy and practice
- This external resource provides a list of the presentations given at a Higher Education Academy Conference. The Conference theme was: The Teaching and Research Relationship: Developing Institutional Policy and Practice, the conference was held at the Cavendish centre in London on the 8th November 2005. This site also provides links to the full text of all presentations given. Presentations given include: Linking research and teaching through...
- Teaching educational research methods
- Includes a swift overview of what educational research methods are, the lack of provision for teaching them, problematic issues, such as what range of epistemological approaches should be taught, the inclusion or not of practical experience and teaching methods