Resources: Quality enhancement
4 resources found for "Quality enhancement"
- Excellence, enterprise and equity – the pursuit of improvement of teaching in UK Higher Education through the Learning and Teaching Support Network Subject Centres
- Paper presented at the Society for Research in Higher Education's Annual Conference 'Excellence, enterprise and equity', Madingley Hall, University of Cambridge, 12-14th December 2001
- Mediated Support for Learning Enhancement (ELLI) (Effective Lifelong Learning Inventory)
- This is a paper from the ESCalate Academic Papers Online series, written by Margery McMahon, David Morrison-Love and Ruth Deakin-Crick in 2006. MacELLI is a learning enhancement project undertaken by the University of Glasgow and the University of Bristol. This paper explores an initiative offering students an opportunity for learning enhancement at a third level institution. The authors outline the nature of the initiative and discuss the...
- Professional development for those leading quality enhancement initiatives
- This is a brief description of an ESCalate development project led by Professor Ranald Macdonald of Sheffield Hallam University. The project aims to support the professional development of those leading quality enhancement initiatives. Specifically, the project aims; to build and enhance institutional capacity to provide effective support for change in learning, teaching and assessment (LTA) to ensure maximum impact on the curriculum and the...
- Professional recognition for departments, schools and teams : a HE Academy pilot project
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 15, autumn 2009. Rob Norris’s piece illustrates the role that Academy staff can play in bringing new conceptualisations and possibilities to the Education sector. A small group of institutions in Wales and Northern Ireland are exploring the idea that teams of university staff could be eligible for institutional and wider recognition. It is available as a PDF download of 2 pages