3 resources found for "Presentations"
- Inclusive Presenting using Microsoft PowerPoint
- A major part of the student’s learning experience can centre on presentation and lecture scenarios. Ensuring a basic understanding of accessible presenting techniques can greatly enhance the learning experience for a large number of students exhibiting a wide range of needs
- Questions, challenges and worries about presenting your work to academic colleagues
- In a workshop between Edge Hill and St.Martin’s College, teacher educators discussed how to present their work to academic colleagues. The workshop was entitled ‘Going Public!’ and was intended to give an opportunity for colleagues to consider the following; what are the questions you have about ‘Going Public!’, what are the challenges and what are the worries. The suggested replies were generated by the group and are offered here as starting...
- Tips for presenting your work to academic colleagues
- This brief document forms part of the ESCalate Help Directory for Teacher Educators and provides 15 pointers for improving presentations