Resources: Intercultural communication
4 resources found for "Intercultural communication"
- Internationalisation resources
- This is a selection of internationalisation resources produced by ESCalate to support the project A Changing World: the internationalisation experiences of staff and students (home and international) in UK Higher Education. Fifteen focus groups were run with staff and with students, both home and international, to listen to their views on what internationalisation meant to them, how it had influenced teaching and learning, and what challenges...
- Learner-centredness and the class of 130
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 11, summer 2008. Dr Jenny Moon writes about how her Teaching Fellow award helped her to travel to Tanzania and take part in an Oxfam project (EQUIP). She worked on a Primary School project in rural Tanzania for three weeks, mainly helping the local project workers to structure the documentation of the project in order to promote its uptake in other areas of the country. The focus of the...
- Promoting cohesion, challenging expectations
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010 by Peter Hick of Manchester Metropolitan University. Peter Hick and his team have been looking at ways in which the teachers of tomorrow are being educated about race equality and diversity in 21st century schools
- Resources from Developing intercultural competencies in international higher education communities : initiating European conversations
- Resources from Developing intercultural competencies in international higher education communities : initiating European conversations, 22 September 2009. Cultural capability – the ability to function effectively in an international and intercultural context - is crucial in the interconnected world of the 21st century. Universities offer an excellent environment for the development of such cultural capability but consideration needs to be given...