Resources: Individual development
4 resources found for "Individual development"
- National Teaching Fellowship Scheme : ten years on and going strong
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 16, spring 2010. Lesley-Jane Eales-Reynolds, tells us about how the scheme began and how it continues to grow and share the benefits throughout the education community. Then in the following articles we have two personal accounts of what the awards have enabled people to achieve
- Resources from Using e-portfolios in teacher education (LLS)
- Resources from the ESCalate event Using e-portfolios in teacher education (LLS), 28 May 2010. It includes presentations offering anIntroduction to ESCalate and Teaching and Teacher Education in a Digital Age. Plus e-portfolio resources IfL Webfolio and an overview document of REfLECT asset types
- Teacher Educator Induction Project Phase II
- This is an ESCalate commissioned project for 2010/11, led by Professor Jean Murray of the University of East London. The aim is to continue to enhance the academic induction of newly appointed lecturers in teacher education. This includes school teachers who have been appointed to higher education posts that involve training student teachers for early years, primary and secondary age phases. It also includes those lecturers who have recently been...
- The Videonarratives project
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 16, spring 2010. Carol Taylor, an ESCalate grant holder, shares her experiences of using video to record the key events on students’ doctoral journeys and considers ways in which these videonarratives can be used to develop their researcher identities