Resources: IT skills
3 resources found for "IT skills"
- Understanding and supporting the e-learning experiences of students with disabilities
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010 by Jane Seale of the University of Plymouth). The article introduces the reader to LEXDIS a two year project supporting disabled students. Disabled students at the University of Southampton have been working with researchers to produce an online resource for both students and academics that offers handy hints and tips on technologies and strategies that can be used to make...
- What a National Teaching Fellowship means to me
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 16, spring 2010. Richard Hall writes about how the award has helped him to develop and support networks of e-Learning co-ordinators across his institution
- Widening Participation in Continuing Education: Using ICTs to enhance the learning environment
- Discussion of a funded project incorporating ICT into teaching in Continuing Education, including issues of widening participation. Includes some discussion of technical issues, policy background, student and convenor evaluations