Resources: Funding methodologies
3 resources found for "Funding methodologies"
- Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation, UK
- Since its establishment, the Foundation has awarded grants to a wide range of beneficiaries which have included artists, scientists, university academics, schoolchildren, community-based organisations, theatre groups, research institutes, and national and regional museums. In 2003, the Foundation introduced its restructured grants policy to bring a greater focus to its funding activities and to give encouragement to collaborations between British...
- ESCalate's new funding opportunities
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter issue 14, summer 2009. It announces three new strands of funding for the coming academic year 2009/2010. This article talks about these and other areas of funding ESCalate offers. Alexis Taylor (ESCalate’s Academic Projects Coordinator) talk about the funding awards available from ESCalate
- The Fund for the Development of Teaching and Learning (FDTL)
- The Fund for the Development of Teaching and Learning (FDTL) was established in 1995 to support projects aimed at stimulating developments in teaching and learning in higher education and to encourage the dissemination of good teaching and learning practice across the higher education sector. FDTL is funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and the Department for Employment and Learning (DEL). Bids for FDTL funding were...