Resources: Foundation degrees
4 resources found for "Foundation degrees"
- Assessment and mentoring of work-based learning in Foundation Degrees
- This is an ESCalate development project led by Claire Taylor of Bishop Grosseteste College and completed in March 2005. Work-based learning demands forms of assessment suited to its particular needs. In particular, a placement is as much, if not more, about process than output, and a balance is needed between competency-based assessment (output) and assessment of process (reflection, self-direction). The aim of the assessment is not only to...
- Foundation degrees in education and training
- Comprehensive article looking at the history (including policy) of foundation degrees, and particularly at their use in education, mainly for early years and classroom assistant training. Includes short sections on the different countries involved
- Foundation direct
- The main areas of activity of this Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning are: campus-based and e-learning support to meet the needs of the University's foundation degree students, career management skills, PDP, research into and dissemination of good practice within the national context in Foundation Degrees. It is based at the University of Portsmouth
- Personal Review of the Foundation Degree Foundation National Conference 12 & 13th July 2005, ‘Foundation Degrees: Working in Practice’
- A personal review of the Foundation Degree Foundation National Conference, ‘Foundation Degrees: Working in Practice’