Resources: Flexible learning
4 resources found for "Flexible learning"
- Enhancement Themes Initiaitive
- The Enhancement Themes Initiative aims to enhance the student learning experience in Scottish higher education by identifying specific areas (themes) for development. The themes encourage academic and support staff and students to share current good practice and collectively generate ideas and models for innovation in learning and teaching. The unique Quality Enhancement model has been designed by a 4-way partnership of the Scottish Higher...
- Flexibility and widening participation
- Flexibility and widening participation by Professor Michael Osborne and Dr Derek Young is part of the ESCalate Discussions in Education series and explores some of the key issues and gives some 'in practice' examples This booklet provides an introduction to to the concepts of Flexibility and Widening Participation, exploring some of the key issues and giving some 'in practice' examples. The booklet is in two parts; in part one Professor Michael...
- Widening Participation in Continuing Education: Using ICTs to enhance the learning environment
- Discussion of a funded project incorporating ICT into teaching in Continuing Education, including issues of widening participation. Includes some discussion of technical issues, policy background, student and convenor evaluations
- Widening Participation to University Study Through Flexible Delivery
- Abstracts and presentations from this one day conference held on the 21st October 2005