Resources: Evidence based policy
4 resources found for "Evidence based policy"
- Climbing trees and building dens : mental health and well-being in young adults and the long-term effects of childhood play experience
- This report arises from research conducted from October 2003 to April 2004. It complements the Forestry Commission’s ‘Newlands’ Project, which aimed to identify wasteland urban areas or abandoned rural woodland that can be developed into accessible, recreational woodland and maintained over time by supported local community groups (Jones, 2002). In order to understand the potential benefits of these developments, the Commission has been sought to...
- eep : the educational evidence portal
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010 by Andrew Morris. It details the Educational Evidence Portal, an online tool for getting hold of research evidence for those working in education
- New developments to enhance community engagement through EvidenceNet
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010 by Alex Buckley of the Higher Education Academy (HEA). The article outlines some of the new ways the HEA's EvidenceNet has updated its service to users. EvidenceNet is a web based service to access practice and policy based resources
- The Higher Education Academy: EvidenceNet
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter issue 14, summer 2009 by Heather Fotheringham and Rachel Segal. This article talks about the launch of EvidenceNet: a Higher Education Academy initiative. The authors write about the need to promote evidence based practice for Teaching and Learning. How this new resource from the Academy will give colleagues access to the evidence base and to have the space and opportunity to discuss and explore how...