3 resources found for "Evaluation"
- Designing and evaluating impact for postgraduate CPD fieldwork
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, spring 2010 by Steve Coombs of Bath Spa University. What are the issues involved in developing a systematic approach toward impact evaluation of accredited CPD? Steve Coombs highlights the key areas through an account of an ESCalate funded project conducted by the Southwest Regional Group for Professional Development
- Diversifying assessment methods in teacher education : reviewing and developing practice
- This is a series of examples of changing assessment in teacher education from delegates at an ESCalate ITE seminar on assessment. This is an excellent collection of ideas from across the sector. Each entry in the document gives the name of the assessment method, if it replaced any other assessment method, a brief description and some of the issues that using this assessment method may bring up. Suggestions include personal diaries, presentations...
- Student Enhanced Learning through Effective Feedback (SENLEF)
- The SENLEF Project (Student Enhanced Learning through Effective Feedback) is a resource for practitioners wishing to improve their feedback practice or get some exciting new ideas. The project has identified seven basic principles of good feedback practice. This website discusses all seven principles and contains links to further information about this Higher Education Academy initiative