Resources: Educational development
3 resources found for "Educational development"
- This resource outlines the work of ESCalate, the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Education with CETLs (Centres for Excellence in Teaching and Learning) in various institutions. This work includes: helping CETLs to become established and embedded in their institutions; supporting the creation of coherent and effective teams; supporting the sharing of subject knowledge and pedagogy among CETLs, Subject Centres, institutions and CETL...
- Newsletter Issue 21 - Autumn 2011
- The last edition of the ESCalate newsletter. The editorial is provided by ESCalate's Director Andrew Pollard as well as colleagues across the Education community, gathering together their thoughts on the legacy ESCalate leaves behind but also what support continues to be available to the community
- The work of teacher education
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010 by Viv Ellis of the University of Oxford. It is an interim update of an ESCalate funded project looking at how Teacher Education is being delivered in both England and Scotland