3 resources found for "Diaries"
- Reflective learning workshop materials
- This is a collection of materials from an ESCalate workshop on reflective learning held at Coventry University. Dr Jenny Moon an ESCalate Academic Consultant led the workshop, which covered: Developing an understanding of reflection; - Defining reflective learning; - Emotion and reflection; - Learning and reflection; - Factors that affect the quality of reflection; - Depth of reflection; - The learner's conception of knowledge; -Introducing...
- Resources for use with reflection or learning journals
- This document has been made available by ESCalate and includes the resources section from Jenny Moon's book on learning journals and their use, Learning Journals - a handbook for reflective practice and professional development (Routledge Falmer, 2006, 2nd Edition). The material in this section may be freely photocopied, but must include acknowledgement of the author and source. It includes instructions for exercises on the depth and quality of...
- The Videonarratives project
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 16, spring 2010. Carol Taylor, an ESCalate grant holder, shares her experiences of using video to record the key events on students’ doctoral journeys and considers ways in which these videonarratives can be used to develop their researcher identities