Resources: Computer mediated communication
4 resources found for "Computer mediated communication"
- Interactive use of video conferencing in Initial Teacher Training
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 18, autumn 2010. Jan Machalaski of Bishop Grosseteste University College received a small award from ESCalate to share her idea about using video to help train teachers. This article tells her story
- Interactive use of video conferencing in ITT
- This is an ESCalate Sharing Ideas project grant awarded to Jan Machalski of Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln looking at the use of video conferencing in Initial Teacher Training (ITT). With a mentor we planned a delivery of planning and AfL in the first two weeks of PGCE/ GTP training. The idea was to contextualise the theory so it no longer seemed dry but relevant and to integrate school experience further into the initial 5-6 weeks...
- Videopapers and teacher education
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, summer 2010, celebrating 10 years of the education subject centre. Elisabeth Lazarus explains how an ESCalate grant was the catalyst for her research into the potential use of videopapers with PGCE students
- Work-based learning within an Extended Learning Environment (ELE) – promoting higher education opportunity with communications technologies
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, autumn 2008, written by Steve Rose of Somerset College.Somerset College is a partner college of the University of Plymouth Colleges Faculty. The College is committed to utilising learning technologies to support and enhance teaching and learning on its Higher Education programmes and promote access to Higher Education opportunity. The Leitch Review of Skills (2006) anticipated that growth in...