Resources: Communities of practice
3 resources found for "Communities of practice"
- ESCalate - an important commmunity of practice
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, summer 2010. Sheena Banks praises the way in which ESCalate allows education professionals to share effective practice, new ideas, knowledge and resources. It is available as a PDF download of 2 pages
- ESCalate newsletter issue 7, spring 2007
- This is the ESCalate newsletter issue 7, published in spring 2007. Articles in this issue include: TechDis, Social justice of workspaces - Margaret Simms, Centres for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETLs) - Bob Hunter, Stressed at work - not me? - Anon, Communities of practice and routes into teacher education: research findings from the University of Huddersfield Consortium for PCET - Penny Noel, Higher education and people with learning...
- Looking back, looking forward
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter written by Alison Jackson and published in autumn 2007. The article talks about the creation of the University of Cumbria and ESCalate support for the ITE community from the new university and includes general activities carried out during 2006/07 that have contributed to a service which has been appreciated by the ITE community