Resources: Communication skills
3 resources found for "Communication skills"
- Desktop video conferencing
- This guide aims to provide an introduction to Desktop Video Conferencing (DVC) and forms part of the ESCalate Busy Teacher Educator Guides. You may be familiar with video conferencing, where participants typically book a designated conference room and communicate with another group in a similar room on another site via a large screen display. Desktop video conferencing allows users to video conference from the comfort of their own office,...
- The advantages of bilingualism
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 15, Autumn 2009. Stephan Hurford follows Catrin Rednap's analysis of bilingualism in Welsh schools with a presentation of the advantages of going through such a system. It is available as PDF download
- Welsh language use : from primary to higher education
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, issue 15, Autumn 2009. It examines how the policy of using the Welsh language as the main medium of education has had a major influence on the broader curriculum in Wales. Catrin Rednap tells the story of how this happened