Resources: Collaborative learning
4 resources found for "Collaborative learning"
- Continuum : Developing electronic resources
- This is a piece of ESCalate commissioned work led by Professor John Storan of the University of East London. The project explores the use of wiki technology to disseminate pre-course information to initial teacher trainees and on-course collaboration between tutors, learners and support staff. Wikis: disseminate key information to intending students effectively and efficiently; facilitate collaboration and up to date information and...
- Developing and evaluating a collaborative research tool
- This is an ESCalate development project led by John Grey of the University of Sunderland and completed in May 2004. This work is concerned with the deployment and evaluation of a web-based collaborative tool that aims to allow students to discuss and develop ideas from the literature. The system provides the means for users to contribute to an on-line database of bibliographic material that will be available to all other users. Users are able to...
- Interactive collaborative online learning for undergraduates
- This is an article from the ESCalate Newsletter no. 10, spring 2008 written by Mike Jeffries-Harris. It describes how the University of Exeter received research project funding from ESCalate to investigate ways of using new technologies in the context of collaborative online learning in a blended learning scenario. First-year undergraduates from Education Studies and Childhood and Youth Studies degree programmes followed a new module ‘ICT and...
- SCEPTrE - Surrey Centre for Excellence in Professional Training and Education
- The main areas of activity of this Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning are the preparation of undergraduates for employment and enhancing the learning experience through collaborative forms of enquiry