Resources: Career progression
4 resources found for "Career progression"
- Meeting of Minds: TLRP Fellowship Scheme
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter autumn 2007, written by James O'Toole. The Teaching and Learning Reserach Programme (TLRP) announces the fourth round of its Fellowship Scheme. The funding is aimed at UK educational researchers who are already established in the field with high quality publications but are yet to become Principal Investigators (or equivalent) in their own right. Modest funding (based on travel and subsistence...
- National Teaching Fellows
- This resource details the work of ESCalate, the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Education, in the area of the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme (NTFS). It looks at NTFS individual awards and the project strand. It details Education National Teaching Fellows, by year of award
- Senior Fellows
- This resource details the work of ESCalate, the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Education in the area of Senior Fellows. The Higher Education Academy's Professional Recognition Scheme offers individuals the opportunity to gain recognition as Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA). Senior Fellows are outstanding champions of teaching and learning, and act as change agents at national and international level. Senior...
- Student employability - what are the issues?
- This is an article from the ESCalate newsletter, summer 2010 celebrating 10 years of the education subject centre. Helena Mitchell writes on how she became increasingly interested in issues of student employability as part of her work and with the help of an ESCalate grant has been able to conduct further research into this crucial area