Sources of help
If you think that you need some help with improving your interview or assessment centre performance, then you have plenty of options:
- Firstly you can consult a careers adviser who should be able to help you to figure out what to expect from your next interview or assessment centre
- Use any feedback from previous interviews
- If fear of tests is hampering your performance, try getting through as many examples as you can online
- Watch one of the AgCAS (Association of graduate Careers Advisory Services) videos, such as Two Whole Days
- Attend campus-based events by employers, for example, leadership events hosted by the Royal Navy which involve a lot of group work.