Postgraduate course research
This activity will provide you with practice in finding information about a university and one of the postgraduate courses it offers. This is the type of research you would undertake in order to make an informed choice. All of the information you require may be freely available on the Internet or in the university's post-graduate prospectus. You should prepare a short report including:
- The name of the university and its website address
- The title of the course and whether it is taught or research-based
- The entry requirements and application procedure for the course
- Where is the university situated?
- When was the university established?
- What is the RAE rating of the department?
- What are the best known achievements of the department?
- Why did you choose this university?