Options outside your degree subject
There are many careers for which the subject of your degree is not important.
Some recent examples of these are:
- Aldi - area manager
- Army - Officer - any degree accepted for non-engineering posts
- Barclays - business leadership programme
- Cadbury-Schweppes - all areas, language skills required for some posts
- Grant Thornton - financial and business advisors
- NHS - financial management, general management, human resources
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers - assurance, advisory, tax
- Royal Bank of Scotland - corporate banking, commercial services, IT
- Tesco - property management, finance, corporate & legal affairs
So be prepared to look at a wider range of options if necessary.