Some career options
In addition to a further degree leading to fully-qualified status as a teacher of either children or adults, an Education Studies graduate could consider a range of different jobs, for example:
- Early Childhood Education Assistant
- Early Childhood Education - Special Needs
- Educational Assistant
- Educational Resources and Special Needs
- Infant and Toddler Care
- Teacher of English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Social Work/Care Work
- Educational Psychologist
- Community Educator
- Educational Information Officer/Researcher
- Educational Administrator
- Trainer in Voluntary, Public or Private Sectors
Note that where a further qualification isn't required, you may be expected to complete in-service training.
As well as these options, some graduates consider working in areas that are completely unrelated to their degree subject.