Resources from The ESCalate-JISC HE in FE Conference: Inspiration for Practice
|Description||Resources from the ESCalate event The ESCalate-JISC HE in FE Conference: Inspiration for Practice, 26 May 2010.
This conference was designed for HE practitioners working in an FE environment, and examined the challenges and opportunities of that situation, as well as offering some ideas for excellent practice.
Partnerships for Widening Participation: Reflections on policy and practice - John Storan, University of East London
- A1 Dual identities: Enhancing the in-service teacher trainee experience in the lifelong learning sector - Kevin Orr and Robin Simmons, University of Huddersfield
- B1 Working towards effective practice in a digital age - Sarah Knight and Ros Smith, JISC and GPI Solutions
- C1 Emerging technologies and Augmented Reality - Steve Rose, University of Exeter
- D1 The e-portfolio: Mapping, tracking and tagging evidence of progress - Simon Webster, University of Plymouth
- E1 Employer engagement at Warwickshire College - Tom Evershed, Warwickshire College
In their own words: supporting HE practitioners in further education settings - Diane Thurston, Newcastle College
- A2 Looking from the outside in: Lecturers experiences of the expansion in HE provision in FE colleges - Rebecca Turner, University of Plymouth
- B2 Blackpool Elluminations: the use of Elluminate in blended learning - Ian Mills and Kathy Seddon, Blackpool and the Fylde College
- D2 Quality Assurance process for Higher Education within a College of Further Education in Northern Ireland - Catherine O’Mullan and Suzanne Kennedy, Northern Regional College
- E2 Technology for Initial Teacher Training: A One Stop Shop! - Christine Davies and Malcolm Bodley, JISC and RSC Eastern
Facilitated by Chris Morecroft, Worcester College of Technology