Newsletter Issue 12 - Autumn 2008
|Published in||Autumn 2008 newsletter|
|Date Published||24 November 2008|
In this, our next newsletter, we have strived to bring you a range of articles showcasing innovative Teaching and Learning practices from our community.
If you would like to suggest an article for any forthcoming newsletters please contact email@example.com.
In this edition we have...
1. ESCalate seeks to focus its work on maintaining useful links between teaching, research and learning (editorial Dr Tony Brown)
2. What has Inquiry Based Learning got to do with Learning and Teaching in a Business School and beyond? - Margaret Page
3. Work-Based Learning within an Extended Learning Environment (ELE) – promoting Higher Education opportunity with communications technologies - Steve Rose
4. How do students feel about studying in a culturally diverse Higher Education environment? - Dr Fiona Hyland
5. Taking the credit for professional development in HE - Nicola Reimann
6. Education and training for the integrated children’s workforce - Dr Julie Anderson
7. Students as Researchers: novice to expert - Liz hankinson
8. Hold on tight we're in for a bumpy ride.. - Sarah Weatherhead
9. In Conversation with... Fiona Hyland