Mapping and Using Teacher Education Research
|Date(s)||Tuesday 5 February 2008|
|Venue||University of Glasgow|
In 2006, the Teacher Education Group (TEG) started work on an exercise to map UK research on teacher education published between 2000 and 2006.
These materials are being developed as part of TLRP’s research capacity building work.
TEG has now concluded the initial mapping exercise and the results are to be made publicly available.
In order to launch the resource, two conferences will be held, in Scotland and England respectively. The conferences are being supported by ESCalate.
This is the first of two conferences, the second can be found at http://escalate.ac.uk/4103
The purposes of the conferences are:
- To launch the TEG resource
- To review the state of research in teacher education in the UK
- To promote the use and development of the TEG resource among the teacher education community
- To guide its further refinement as an e-resource within the TLRP framework
- To consider how the resource may be maintained and the possibilities for expansion and further development
To register please download and print the registration form (top right of this page)and send it to Ms Susan Gully at University of Glasgow