Sustainability and the Curriculum: Progress and potential
|Date(s)||Tuesday 10-Wednesday 11 July 2007|
|Venue||The Norcroft Conference Centre, Ecoversity: University of Bradford|
|Organised by||Higher Education Academy Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) project associated Subject Centres and networks|
Celebrate, disseminate and find out about the work of the Academy's ESD Project. Share your ideas, learn about the project and network with other curriculum designers. Find out about:
- New approaches to curriculum innovation for sustainability
- Success stories from HE institutions and HE Academy Subject
- Who is leading change towards sustainability and what they are doing
- Joining new networks
- Engaging with new challenges
- Working with the project team to shape emerging strategy
Submissions are invited for parallel sessions of one hour in duration. These sessions should be interactive in design and must be of relevance to an audience from the HE sector around the conference theme of Sustainability and the Curriculum. Further information and booking form are available to download from the Academy website.
Proposals should be submitted by e-mail to by 24th April 2007. Proposers will be informed of acceptance or otherwise by 25th May 2007.