CPD in Education - Northern Ireland
|Date(s)||Wednesday 28 February 2007|
|Venue||Stranmillis University College, Main Building|
ESCalate are actively working with the CPD community throughout 2006/7 to arrange a series of events, one in Northern Ireland and two in Wales, with a linked event taking place in Scotland.
These events are an opportunity to hear first hand how the four countries of the UK are approaching the issue of CPD.
The nature of the events is regional, but you are very welcome to attend the event that is most convenient for you. Depending on where the event is being hosted, this country will focus the discussion on their approach, but of course this will include a comparative element.
It is regarding CPD for teachers in schools which involves HEI staff delivering what is often Master's level work.
- Dr Les Caul from Stranmillis University College
- Dr Jenny Reeves from University of Stirling
- Vivienne Porritt from Institute of Education, London
- Dr Ken Jones from Swansea Institute of Higher Education
- Eddie McArdle from General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland
Please see below for the final programme for the Northern Ireland event.
If you have any questions about this event or want to register and are experiencing problems please contact Jane Tuffill.